Saturday, February 26, 2011

MEMORIAL FOR ANDREA - February 28th

I'm sure by now, most of you know or are wondering why I haven't blogged recently.  Due to the untimely death of our niece Andrea Goldman, I haven't had the heart to continue blogging.  Adam called us last week with this terribly sad news that they had just buried this sweet girl.  We were going to cut the trip short and fly out of Hong Kong but the entire family including Dale and Abe did not want us to do that and we agreed, but our hearts are heavy.

Andrea was staying at our house minding CK and below is the last photo she sent us for Valentines Day.
At only 33 years old, there must have been a reason why she was called home to heaven.  Her funny, intelligent and carefree outlook will be sorely missed.  Always  smiling, always outgoing, she was a lovely lovely girl.  Her parent's, Dale and Abe and her sister Diana - her children Galya and Yonthan are holding up and their strength of faith at this time is remarkable.  If you would like to call Dale and Abe, their phone number is 305 251 4942.  I know they would appreciate your words of sympathy.

I will blog shortly
Helen

1 comment:

  1. Helen and Len - and the rest of the family: I was so sad to hear the news. I remember well Andrea and her wonderful smile, when I first met her at Kaleb's birth. Please know that our hearts and prayers are with you all.

    Much love,
    Ellen and John

    ReplyDelete