Saturday, January 22, 2011

I GUESS I DON'T KNOW WHAT I AM DOING


I thought I had posted the story and photos but Adam said he couldn't find them.  First, these are some photos of Len and his initiation into King Neptune's Court, a ceremony the ship does when you cross the equator.  I've spent the last hour going through files and couldn't find the story I wrote but at least here are some of the photos


THIS WAS SOME OF THE GOO THEY PLAN TO DOUSE THE POLLYWOGS WITH



THIS IS LEN COVERED IN GOO AND READY TO JUMP INTO THE POOL TO CLEAN OFF




AFTER THE INITIATION


I wrote a fantastic article about Moorea and island that we had stopped at before Bora Bora
That story too is missing but here are some photos of me swimming with Sting Rays and patting one
I will have to check more carefully to make sure the stories and photos upload



THERE IS A STING RAY BENEATH ME



VERY SOFT BUT FIBEROUS

No comments:

Post a Comment